Thursday 14 May 2009

Yukyukyuk!

I was going to post something deep (a slightly larger than average puddle on a country lane, or about half a bath) about media intrusion into the lives of terminally ill celebrities (what I stole from Popbitch - Hmmm) but I nicked this instead:

Police have confirmed that two Premiership
footballers have had their houses burgled
on the same night last Tuesday.

Ryan Giggs had 70 welsh caps, 10 premiership
medals, 2 champions league medals, 5 FA cup
medals, 1 league cup medal, 2 world club
cup medals, 8 charity shield medals and 1
super cup medal stolen.

Emmanuel Adebayor lost a kettle and a toaster.


HAHAHAHAHAH!

1 comment:

  1. Joker! Reminded me of hearing the
    'Thieves broke into *insert name of your rival club*'s trophy room last night. Police are looking for the carpet'
    joke when I was about 7.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete