Wednesday 15 April 2009

What A Woman!


All evening I've been reading stories about this woman. Kari Ferrell, a 21 year old from Salt Lake City who has managed to steal more than $60,000 from various people in her home town and a variety of hipsters in New York. She even managed to get a job at Vice Magazine on the back of her charm, wit, a fake job at GoldenVoice and a massive set of balls. Now I know I shouldn't idolise theives and liars who bring untold levels of pain to the people around them, but there's something a little bit sexy about being able to use your looks, wits and front to make a living. Right? Right? Anyway Utah have extradited her and she's bound to go to jail. Hopefully when she gets out she wont see this blogpost and think me a kindred spirit. I don't have enough cash to keep her in tattoos and 'cancer' treatments.

Read articles from
The New York Observer
Gawker Media

No comments:

Post a Comment