Thursday 26 March 2009

Good Afternoon...

After two and a half months of dilly-dallying I have finally started my blog. It has taken so long because I wasn't sure that I have anything of interest to say to anyone. I'm still not sure, but workplace boredom has overtaken trepidation.

Anyway, I will probably be embarrassed by this soon. But let's see how long it lasts eh...

Things that I am reading
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Dr Faustus - Christopher Marlowe
The Blind Assassin - Margaret Atwood

This is not showing off. Instead of these things making me seem/feel clever, they make me feel dumber than I do every day at  my brain rotting meedja job. I'm struggling through the concrete of dense dialogue and throw each book over my shoulder and turn to The London Paper when stumped.

Things I want to read instead
From Hell - Alan Moore
Wetlands - Charlotte Roche

Oh dear, I'm embarrassed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment